|Vendor Type||Product Type||Cost||%|
|COMMERCIAL||CRAFTS AND PRODUCE||$350|
|LV-COMMERCIAL||CRAFTS AND PRODUCE||$150|
|NON-COMMERCIAL||CRAFTS AND PRODUCE||$150|
|* If a percent is listed above, the fee is the cost listed above, or the percent listed above of your revenue during the festival, whichever is greater.|
If your booth is on main street, there is an additional fee of $25.00.||DETAILS|
|Size of all spaces will be 10' by 12 ' (10' along the length of the street and 12' deep). Concession vendor space size will be determiend based on avaialble space and vendor needs|
|You will be assigned numbered space(s). A map showing your location and instructions will be sent to you around the middle of September. If you applied for Main Street and were not assigned, a refund of $25.00 per space will be returned to you at this time.|
|There will be no rain date - festival is held rain or shine. Fees are used to advertise the festival, planning, etc. and are therefore non-refundable.|
|All vendors must setup by 8am. (members of the Brushy Mountain Ruritan Club will be on hand at 6am to assist). NO vehicles on street after 8am. Fire lanes must be maintained at all times.|
|Brushy Mountain Ruritan Club, not the applicant, reserves the right to make decisions based on definitions of what consitutes arts, crafts, concessions or commercial spaces. We also reserve all rights to accept applications, assign spaces and make changes deemed necessary in the non-juried section.|
|Each vendor is responsible for collection of NC sales tax(7%) on all sales made during the festival.|
1) Commerical Concession Vendor -- A commerical concession vendor is a food vendor or attraction that is business related.
2) Non-Commercial Concession Vendor - - A non-commercial concession vendor is a food vendor or attraction that is a non-profit organization (tax exempt under 501(3) or 501(7) requirements), or, a business that makes customized or packaged food.
3) Non-commercial concession pricing information as follows: Non-commercial concession fee example: a non-commercial concession vendor generates $4,000 in sales. The calculation is 4,000 x 10% = $400. The vendor subtracts the $150 booth fee from the commission fee of $400 and submits an additional payment of $250 immediately after the festival.
4) Commercial fee example: a commercial concession vendor generates $6,000 in sales. The calculation is 6,000 x 15% = $900. The vendor subtracts the $350 booth fee from the commission fee of $900 and submits an additional payment of $550 immediately after the festival.
5) The commercial and non-commercial concession booth fee payment is due by August 31. No booths will be held past payment deadline of August 31. 6)6. All concession vendors are required to report their sales, and, pay applicable commission fee by October 31. Non-compliance may affect vendor invitation to participate in the following years festival.
|Note to Vendors: By filling out an Apple Festival Booth Application and by receiving their space credentials agree to obtain and maintain libability insurance protecting them and the BMRC from liability to any customers, the public or other entity harmed by their product or appearance at the Festival.|
IMPORTANT - CONCESSION VENDORS - Click HERE for the Health Regulations document.||APPLY OR CHECK YOUR STATUS|
ALL concession vendors are required
to accept and honor Brushy Mountain Apple Festival Meal Tickets when
presented. These are used by volunteers that make the festival
possible. Meals tickets are valued at $7.00 each. No change should be
given when meal tickets are used. If the value of the transaction is not evenly
divisible by $7.00, write the amount of the transaction on the meal ticket.
Deduct the he value of meal tickets collected from the money owed to the Brushy
Mountain Ruritan club. If you have questions about meal tickets please
send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your help concerning this.
HEALTH DEPARTMENT REGULATIONS
Commercial concession vendors are responsible for
complying with Wilkes County Health Department regulations. For more
information, please visit http://www.wilkeshealth.com
Please note that Main Street and the CBD loop now have 2-way traffic.